Wednesday 21 December 2011

Two Year Anniversary and Reunion with Boyfriend

So it has been couple of months since I have last seen my boyfriend because of me being a nerd with university haha! But I decided to visit him today at his university (Waterloo). We went to an all you can eat sushi buffet (YUM!) and the mall to do some shopping! My boyfriend bought me....

Sirens
  • Pink blouse ($20)
  • Polka Dot blouse ($25)
H&M
  • A black winter hat (with a BIG pompom!)($12.95)
  • Pink corduroy blazer($20)
  • White wooly sweater($15)
Ardene
  • Nude pumps($20)
We then went back to his place to watch Thor and Mr. Popper's penguins. AND I REALLY WANT A PET PENGUIN NOW... :( But enough of my fantasies...here are some pictures from today. I wanted to really take a picture beside a huge Christmas tree in the mall but they didn't have one so I had to settle for a wizard. LOL. Oh ya, and this is my 3rd try trying to get the Revlon lip butters and they still don't have it. -_-
We eat quite messily...We're BEASTS when it comes to sushi!
Boyfriend wanted to take a picture of me while eating...not so pretty...


I'm still disappointment there was no big xmas tree :(

No comments:

Post a Comment