Friday 23 December 2011

My Girl's Birthday

Hey!
So today was one of my besties bday and the dress code was semi-formal. We went to the restaurant Earl's in square one mall. It was great to catch up with my old friends who I haven't seen in forever. All in all, it was great to finally relax and have free time now that it is winter break! I haven't been able to wear a lot of makeup lately because I am always at school anyways so I spent a lot of time on my makeup today compared to usual. Here are some pictures of my makeup. I even sported out red lips :). It was EXTREMELY hard to find a red lipstick that suited me...I went through quite a lot of trials -_-. AND I FINALLY FOUND ONE! I realized that brown reds suit me better than orangy reds or just bright reds in general. And es, I know...very random and awkward poses in my pictures..LOL! deal with it.

xoxo birthday girl!


Got ready a little too early and had to wait for everyone to finish :(

I really like the colour of my lips here!
Eye makeup look!

Red lips! Maybelline in Plum Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment