Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve!

Hey guys!
So today, is christmas eve!!! Although, my plans today aren't that exciting. My parents are going to a party without me and my sister so it's just going to be me, my sister and my dog celebrating together :(. All well! Me and my mom went out for brunch today at a chinese resturant (yes, i'm talking about dim-sum)! My sister and I decided that we are just going to have a lazy christmas eve at home today and watch some movies and eat dinner at home! I am currently watching flower boy ramyun shop, the kdrama!  Here was what I wore to brunch and some pictures of my eye makeup! :) Can't wait for tmr!

4 comments:

  1. hey just found your blog. you are sooooooooooooooooo pretty:) And you love kdramas??!!! like me:) check out my blog if you ever get the chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) and yes i am OBSESSED with kdramas. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your eyes are amazing. they're mysterious :D

    ReplyDelete