Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas and Boxing Day!

Hello hello!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Mine like always is going to my aunts house to eat a delicious meal with yummy turkey! I went to pacific mall as well and picked up 2 packs of fake eyelashes. The styles I've chosen are not what I'm used to because the ones I bought are a lot more dramatic. The two packs together were only $17 and plus the nice man gave me a free facial mask :). Hopefully, I will be able to pull it off! (fingers crossed).
For all the Canadians, I hope you guys also had a wonderful boxing day! I first went to Ben Thanh to eat lunch. I went to an outlet center where I bought a skirt and dress from h&m ($15 and $10 respectfully). I also walked around a mall and went to Steve Madden hoping to find a pair of Mary Jane pumps but they didn't have my size!!! :(:( Oh well...My boyfriend and I finally watched Sherlock Holmes 2 together and it was amazing! It was definitely better than the first! Again...here are some pictures that i took throughout the day!There aren't any pictures taken from boxing day! sorry!! :(

Don't you just love my sweater and lipstick combination together? :)

CN tower was lit up green and red! CUTE!





Turkey!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Everyone! Would be great if you could spare some of your time to check out my blog.. http://thebeautydiarys.blogspot.com/ THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. those eyelashes are super pretty, i've been dying to try something similar to the ones on the left.
    atomicnony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete